An invaluable tool for accommodation marketing, a floor plan gives context to photos and instantly conveys layout, flow and room proportions. Highlight desirable features such as open concept living, private en-suites, a hot tub on the deck, undercover BBQ or outdoor living space - all included with our standard floor plans.
Add your personal or company branding to create a polished and professional sales package.
Provide your clients with attractive, clear, current floor plans created from on-site measurements or have existing strata or building plans updated and polished up.
IT'S IN THE DETAILS
Add your choice of furnishing, landscaping details, colouring, flooring or textures to create a professional presentation that's sure to make an impression.
THE BIG PICTURE
Provide your guests with site or building map upon arrival indicating their unit's location, roads, parking or common amenities.
5 (MORE) REASONS TO USE FLOOR PLANS
- Make your rental accommodation and company stand out from the crowd by providing a floor plan as well as photos in your online advertising.
- Give potential guests the peace of mind of seeing the room sizes and property layout before committing.
- Allow groups or families to plan sleeping arrangements before arriving at the front door.
- Get double-duty from your plans by providing your booking and customer relations staff with comprehensive property information at a glance.
- Add arrows, extinguishers and safety information to create an RMOW compliant Evacuation plan.