REAL ESTATE SERVICES
Widely utilized for marketing new developments, luxury homes and overseas, providing a floor plan as part of your listing package is fast becoming the new standard in real estate marketing.
Buyers are immediately attracted by the comprehensive information a floor plan provides and Sellers trust they are getting top quality marketing with maximum exposure and minimum interruptions.
We offer a complete floor plan service for Realtors providing clean, accurate and easy to read , as-built floor plans and area calculations.
Specifically designed for RE marketing 'Presentation Plans' include room labels and dimensions, carefully detailed kitchen & bathrooms, all appliances, built-in furnishings, decks and garages.
Area calculations are prepared as an add-on to floor plans. It's necessary to draw up the property to properly calculate the area and deductions. Separate breakdowns are provided for garages, unfinished, under-height or otherwise notable areas.
With this option you receive a set of 'Presentation plans' and an additional set of shaded 'Area plans' clearly illustrating what's counted - and what's not!
Have floor plans created for your lease space, so allow potential renters to clearly visualise their own business set up in an existing space.
Illustrate a vacant space with or without the previous tenants partitions and fixtures, show power outlets & lighting, or provide tenants with reconfiguration proposals or a space planning guide.
5 REASONS TO USE A FLOOR PLAN
- An invaluable and increasingly expected marketing tool, particularly for overseas and out of town clients.
- Have comprehensive and concise property details always at your fingertips.
- Convey open concept living, unique layouts, generous room proportions, outdoor living spaces, outbuildings or creative landscaping.
- Hand out at an open house or tour to provide buyers with a compelling reminder of your property's details as well as your contact details.
- Perfect for homes that are difficult to show because of scheduling conflicts, questionable decor or untidy tenants.